The website www.koks.com
Permission for using cookies
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We request your consent in a cookie banner.
The types of cookies used and their purpose
We use the following types of cookie:
- Functional cookies: this type of cookie allows us to make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor as a result. For example: we store your login details or the contents of your shopping basket.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit; the existing cookie is used on subsequent visits. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. It allows collection of the following data:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a particular page
- the last page viewed by visitors before leaving the site
- Analytical cookies: a cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit; the existing cookie is used on subsequent visits. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. It allows collection of the following data:
- the pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a certain page
- the last page you viewed before leaving the site
- Third-party tracking cookies: these cookies register which pages you visit on the Internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address or any other information that is known to us. It is only used to match adverts to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We request your consent for these cookies. So these cookies are not placed without your consent.
- Social media-related cookies: these cookies are used by social media organisations such as Facebook and LinkedIn to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also include tracking cookies which record your surfing habits on the web. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of Facebook, Google and LinkedIn.
Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If you wish to have access to the personal data that is linked to a cookie, we will request you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in your browser settings.
Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to send you a notification when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Refer to the help function in your browser if you require more information. Deleting the cookies in your browser may make this website less convenient to use.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties that display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you decide to reject cookies, we cannot guarantee proper operation of all aspects of our website. Some functions of the site maybe lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. It simply means that the advertisements will not be tailored to your interests and may be displayed more often.
Each browser differs in terms of the way in which you can adjust your settings. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser.
New developments and unexpected cookies
Third party cookies of which we are not aware may also be placed via our websites. If you encounter unexpected cookies on our website, which are not listed in our overview, please let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the relevant third party directly and ask for details of the cookies they place, the reason for those cookies, how long the cookie(s) remain active and how they protect your privacy.
These statements need to be changed from time to time; for example, when we modify our website or if we change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or remarks, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
KOKS Group bv, Alkmaar, The Netherlands August 2018